Dog Pad Employment Opportunities
Open Position : Kennel Tech-Doggy Daycare Associate
Our clients are the Best! They are furry, have four legs, wagging tails and tons of excitement when they see you. We are a family owned/operated upscale doggy daycare and cage free boarding facility that is looking for special people who know how to put our clients first. We pick them up, play with them, feed them, clean-up after them and give them tons of belly rubs and love.
We are looking for new team members that want to learn about the dog care industry and that are confident working with large groups of dogs. True love for all animals is a requirement. Staff members must understand we are caring for other peoples children so little or no absenteeism is extremely important as our clients are cared for promptly and accurately every day.
- Must be physically fit-able to stand and walk for long periods of the day
- Work outside in inclement weather
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and able to handle dogs up to 110lbs
- Have a basic understanding of dog behavior
What you will do:
- Drive daycare bus picking up/delivering canine clients, No CDL required but a perfect driving record is required
- Supervise, walk, exercise, and play with all canine clients
- Clean inside kennel and outside play areas to an extraordinary level of cleanliness
- Interact with dog owners, customer service and relations
- Basic computer work/skills
What you need to provide as a team member:
- A positive, cheerful and energetic attitude
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced demanding environment
- Ability to Multi-task and be flexible with daily duties
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Be a team player-help out other team members when called upon
- Clean neat presentable appearance
- Genuine love and compassion to all canine clients
- DMV, Criminal and Credit checks will be performed on all perspective applicants so donít apply if you canít pass
- Ability to work very flexible schedule- 4-8 hours a day 15-40 hours a week but always fluctuates
To apply please send cover letter and resume to: HR@dogpaddogs.comYou may call 612-747-0454 for more information.
Please no stop inís as we are busy attending to canine clients.Please Click Here to download a copy of the job application. The form is a fill in type form so you can fill it out online and print it out. You will need to open it using Adobe Reader or similiar product.
Please bring the application with you if you are called in for an interview. Thanks for inquiring about Dog Pad Inc.